Small Business Reading Room

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Did you miss the March 1st Delaware Corporate Franchise Tax and Annual Report deadline?

If you forgot to file your annual report and pay the franchise tax, the Delaware Secretary of State will not issue a Certificate of Good Standing for your corporation, and will ultimately revoke your charter if you fail to pay and file for two consecutive years.

Not to worry!  It is easy to restore your corporation to good standing status if you wish to do so.

If your corporation is simply past due, you just need to file your report and pay the tax, penalty, and interest due.  The Delaware Division of Corporations requires that Annual Franchise Tax Reports be filed electronically.  If Delaware Intercorp, Inc. is your registered agent, our EZ File interface provides you with a fast, convenient, and affordable method to pay and file.

If your corporation was declared Void because you did not pay and file for two years, a Certificate of Renewal and Revival will have to be filed, and you will have to submit the past due annual reports and fees due at the time that the corporation was voided.  

 Contact us, we're here to help you!



Post a Comment

link to Atom Feed




Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940