Small Business Reading Room

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Foreign Qualification

If you want your Delaware company to conduct business in another state, you’ll probably need to register as a foreign corporation to do business there.  Some states refer to this registration as filing a Certificate of Authority or Certificate of Registration.  

Each state has its own fees, documents, and filing methods.  In addition to filing the foreign qualification paperwork, a Certificate of Good Standing or other certificates from the Delaware Secretary of State are commonly needed to complete the process.

We can handle the foreign qualification process for you, as well as arrange for a registered agent in any US state so that Delaware Intercorp, Inc. will be your central point of contact.  We even offer a discounted non-Delaware rate for a company using our Delaware registered agent service registering to do business in a second or subsequent state!

Why not let us help you with this process?

If you prefer to do the work yourself, visit our State Government and Business Resources pages, where we have gathered links to many state offices, to help you begin to find the information that you may need.

link to Atom Feed




Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940