Small Business Reading Room

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do I terminate my Delaware company?

Out of Business? Clients often contact us in reply to a tax notice or annual invoice to let us know that they haven’t been doing business for quite some time. Some businesses succeed, some fail. We’re here to support you either way in any way can. If you are not continuing your company, whatever the reason, Delaware requires a filing to be made with the Division of Corporations to officially cancel or dissolve your company in the State of Delaware. Unless you have followed this process, your company will continue to be assessed franchise tax, penalties, and interest by the State, and will be responsible for maintaining a registered agent, which is why you continue to receive correspondence.

Delaware Intercorp, Inc. is able to assist you with cancellation/dissolution filings. We charge only a modest service fee to handle your corporate filings and/or to pay franchise tax out of our depository account. Our expedited processing includes direct entry into the Delaware Division of Corporations database through our dedicated connection.

Why not let us help you to have the assurance that your company is officially closed in Delaware? For information on how to close your company with the Delaware Division of Corporations, please contact us by email.



Post a Comment

link to Atom Feed




Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940