Small Business Reading Room


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Repetition

"Practice and you will get better" is a common phrase from piano teachers to little league coaches. Repetition is one of the easiest and more time consuming tasks. I have been going through repetition to stay sane through my busy lifestyle. I have learned that repeating something wrong such as procrastination will never help. But repeating something good such as charity work will always make you feel better. I have been practicing at continuing all the good things that I do and it really is making me better, as a person and a piece of the job force.
1 comments


1 Comments:

Small business

Small Business owners are largely forgotten. Thats why I only focus on them. I have experience several members of my family file bankruptcy due to small business failures. I also I suffered through 2 destroyed businesses due to failure however, in my failings I have learned some of the secrets to success. (Who can say they know it all?
What I like about small business owners is that they are not afraid to take huge risks and lay it all on the line. But, I agree they do need a lot of help with their marketing. I think having them go the social media and email route is not only the least expensive but its also the most effective. Thanks for the stats!.........

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

By Anonymous robert, at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment




link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com