Small Business Reading Room


Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hi I am the new intern

In the past two weeks, I have been given the experience to gain college credit and help further the law practice of Larry D. Sullivan, Esq. and the business Delaware Intercorp, Inc. My work has included research, communication with both of Larry Sullivan and Russell Rozanski, and learning how to be part of a team. I am a Delaware Technical and Community College student and plan on transferring in the spring to Wilmington University. I am interested in reading a wide source of topic and in taking in different experiences. This job is more like school than a job in the fact I am here to be able to achieve more in the future. I will be using this blog to discuss what I am doing. I will be contributing to this blog every week. This blog will be written every week. I will also be posting a blog weekly for the law practice of Larry D. Sullivan, Esq.
0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com