Small Business Reading Room


Thursday, August 28, 2008

I forgot!

It’s a busy, busy world, and sometimes it’s difficult to keep everything organized. I try very hard to organize everything to make my life easier. Sometimes I’m more successful than others.

I find that our business clients sometimes have difficulties keeping up with the day-to-day-never-ending demands on their life too. We all need to keep track of dates, emails, file folders, etc.

In the interest of making life easier and a little more organized, I searched the Web to find some good organizational tips that we can all hopefully benefit from. These are mainly business oriented, of course, but I had to throw in a link to organizing at home too. ;)

AARP has some free online information to organize your files and folders.

The University of South Dakota also has some tips to save your files.

Here are some tips from HGTV about organizing at home.

I hope you find these helpful! Good luck!
0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com