Small Business Reading Room


Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Winter Blues and Me

I don’t know about anyone else, but I see no beauty or comfort in snow, ice, and short gray days. My mood is generally low and my energy level in sharp decline. These are a few of my tricks to make it through this dismal season:
Planning a trip to the Caribbean with
Liberty Travel- this summer with any luck, my daughter and I are Mayan Riviera bound.
Movies, Movies, Movies! With
RedBox, a rental is $1.00 per day.
A recent obsession is tea-
Teavana at Christiana Mall offers delightful samples of this product and sells loose tea leaves by the oz. I have learned that specific kinds of tea are helpful with mood enhancement and boosting energy levels.
0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com