Small Business Reading Room


Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Minstrel In The (Peanut) Gallery

While trying to find a good blog subject, I tried to think of something that made me happy. From there, I progressed to the Middle Ages. For some reason, this time period appeals to me.

It all started with a novel, of all things, called “My Enemy the Queen” by Victoria Holt. It told the story of a woman who was in love with one of Queen Elizabeth I’s favorites – Robert, Earl of Leicester.

While reading the book, I had many questions about what parts were real and what parts were fictional. Thus started a new passion for history, specifically British History.

While you are busy at your work-a-day world, take a little time to stop, smell the roses, and do something you enjoy.

By the way, I took a moment to see what my vocation interest/medieval occupation would be at Career Management International. I would be a dreamer – minstrel. Go figure. ;)






link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com