Small Business Reading Room


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ever been a mentor?

A short article over at Sitepoint talks about the benefits of mentoring.

It's a great topic, and there are a number of people who've I've been fortunate to have had help me in a number of jobs I've held. I spend a fair amount of time every day on forums, offering ideas and suggestions to folks who are just learning about working on the web. Funny thing about that is the more I help others to learn, the more I learn myself. As the article notes:
By getting a mentor, you expose yourself to wisdom and new opportunities. I owe much of my financial success to mentors, and look for mentors in every business relationship. There is much to learn from just about anyone.
I'd say that the same is true in being a mentor to someone else.
0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




link to Atom Feed
links

magazines

blogs

Archives

Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940
Email: info@delawareintercorp.com