Small Business Reading Room

Monday, November 15, 2004

How Do You Change Registered Agents?

As companies get ready to close out 2004, and look forward to 2005, many companies look at their costs and areas to see where they can save some money. One of those areas is by changing registered agents to Delaware Intercorp ( We make it very easy to change registered agents.

Simply go to our home page look for the six globes in the middle of the page. Click on the link that asks you "Can I change my registered agent" About halfway down that page you will see a link to our change registered agent form ( Print that form out and fax it to our office at 302 266-9940.

We will even pay you (sort of) to switch registered agents. Delaware Intercorp will pay up to $74 of the filing fee to switch you from your current agent to Delaware Intercorp. That means LLC's can switch agents for just $125 and corporations cost just four dollars more ($129) Those prices are probably a lot less than what you are currently paying.

If you have any questions regarding changing your registered agent you can contact John or Russ at 302 266-9367 or toll free 888 324-1817.


Post a Comment

link to Atom Feed




Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940