Small Business Reading Room

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Documents You Might Need for Your Corporation

Before you incorporate your company in Delaware, take a moment to think about what other documents/forms you might need to start the business. For example, if you are going to a bank to open a checking account or for a loan you might need a Certified Copy of your Incorporation documents or a Certificate of Good Standing. These documents can be ordered at the time you place your order.

Keep in mind that these documents have a “shelf life” of 30-90 days (Good Standing) so order them when needed. The Certified Copy states that the document is certified as a true and correct copy of an original document (such as your Certificate of Incorporation or Formation)

Your Delaware Corporation or Limited Liability Company may also benefit from having a corporate forms CD on hand to help with the creation of many of the documents you will need for your new company. Such items as By-Laws, Minutes of meetings, Bill of Sale and Promissory notes are all included. The first time owner can gain valuable knowledge by reading through these documents to get an idea of various situations that they may be faced with while running their company.

If you have any questions please send an email to

link to Atom Feed




Delaware Intercorp, Inc.
113 Barksdale Professional center
Newark, DE 19711-3258

"For all the best reasons to incorporate,the best place
is Delaware and the best incorporator is
Delaware Intercorp!"

Call Monday - Friday 09:00 (am) - 17:00 (pm) Eastern Time (GMT-05:00)

Toll Free - USA only - 888.324.1817
International: (1) 302.266.9367
FAX: 302.266.9940